Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 575 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This type of thread was posted on the forums I used to be a part of and it grew to be more than 20 pages long...its rather interesting to find out what the person looks like that you are talking too. I think it about it all the time when I'm at work and talking on the phone with our clients (the ppl from credit unions and banks) because when you finally get to meet them in person, what you really think they look like, doesn't look like them at all. Please join along and become part of a meet and greet online with other members :) I hope this thread isn't started with somewhere else :undecided
I guess I'll start

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
411 Posts
Here's a pic of my nephew and I (and yes, his shirt does say "Daddy's Little Squirt") :dielaugh:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
8,770 Posts
REPOST!!

Here's a bad pic of me...

And a couple when I was doing some fencing...

I'm not that short...that fence is 8 feet high :D

·
Registered
2003 gmc envoy_slt_xl
411 Posts
Has anyone else ever noticed that 90% of the self-shot pictures you see from people online are taken in a bathroom? I guess it may just be me... but I've never really been in the bathroom and got the urge to get a photo shoot going... :D

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
8,770 Posts
Bathrooms make us look pretty!! :rotfl: :D

·
Banned
6,583 Posts
Has anyone else ever noticed that 90% of the self-shot pictures you see from people online are taken in a bathroom? I guess it may just be me... but I've never really been in the bathroom and got the urge to get a photo shoot going... :D
LOL
Don't know why:confused: but its weird
Here is the only pic i found of me. And yes i'm that tall:crazy:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
199 Posts
BRB, going to run to the bathroom!

haha...i couldn't tell why this is either...i think its the lighting b/c i can try to take pictures else where and they turn out like s*** lol

REPOST!!

And a couple when I was doing some fencing...

its funny cause it looks as though you are ready to hit that guy in the head with the hammer :laugh:

·
Registered
2007 chevy
142 Posts
My SS and ME

:woot:Me, in the winter time and interpreted by an artist student of mine.:yes:

1 - 20 of 575 Posts