Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_denali_xl
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to say that I spent allot of time looking around for a tune for my I-6, and as you all know there isn't a whole lot out there...but after reading ALLOT of positive feedback on this site I decided to bite the bullet and just do the tune. I'm really glad I finally did, my only regret......That I waited this long to do it. I was looking for it just to help out w/ towing, and it definately did! Again Props to PCMFORLESS

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
9 Posts
Just wanted to say that I spent allot of time looking around for a tune for my I-6, and as you all know there isn't a whole lot out there...but after reading ALLOT of positive feedback on this site I decided to bite the bullet and just do the tune. I'm really glad I finally did, my only regret......That I waited this long to do it. I was looking for it just to help out w/ towing, and it definately did! Again Props to PCMFORLESS
Can you tell me how long your car was out of service for this "tune", and how much money did it cost for shipping back and forth? I am in Hawaii so they really nail us for shipping costs to the mainland, not to mention the time it takes each way. :hissy:

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
My PCM was shipped back to me using the Flat-Rate Box from the USPS. I don't know if the flat rate boxes are available off the mainland. The down time depends on which option you pick from PCMforless. If you send your PCM to them, the turn around time is a couple of days. Your best bet is to check there web site for the different options.:m2:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts