Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Which design would like to see the project TB RS build up?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ladies and gents. We finally have a new project vehicle... an Trailblazer V8 4WD. It will soon be undergoing the 6L80E six speed automatic conversion and TBMSport exhaust system.

However, after the project, we need to decide which way we're going with the project...Street/Strip or Street/Trail. Keep in mind neither path is going to be hardcore or extreme.

Street/Strip Preliminary ideas:
-Monochromatic paint trim
-SS rear bumper & duals
-Custom 20x10 wheels
-SS hockey stick stripe
-Custom HID headlights
-Lowered suspension stance
-Custom Ram Air or Cowl hood
-Chrome accent (not step) bar

Street/Trail Preliminary ideas:
-Two tone paint & wheel arches
-Off road/street tires & Black wheels
-Custom Lift kit suspension
-Push bar w/driving lights & tow winch
-Black powdercoated step bar
-Skid plates

So...ideas and votes, please!

Attachments

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,932 Posts
I would do the street/trail since you already have 4wd. A lift plus some meaty tires and SS bumpers would look sick, maybe.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
Well, seeing as I'm of the street thug camp, I wanna see this as a Balanced Street/Strip/Pro Street project! :thumbsup:

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_lt
5,895 Posts
i always thought that if you're not going to off road it, then jacking it up is stupid. I like the street/strip route. ss rear bumper, for the extra spare tire coverage, and leave the OG front, its a good look

·
Registered
226 Posts
Lifted on SS wheels with SS bumper front and 08 LT rear bumper with dune terrain tires. Gonna boost it?

·
Registered
4,126 Posts
Prerunner or baja Baby. That would be sweet. Build up the motor some and some custom coilover front and rear. hauling ass across the dunes or winding up the rocky mountainside roads to go camping. That is where it is at. Do some weight reduction to help with power and suspension. Sliding rag top like the new Liberty sky roof.

keep the weight low and HP high and let the thing fly.

·
Registered
2007 chevy
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Prerunner or baja Baby. That would be sweet. Build up the motor some and some custom coilover front and rear. hauling ass across the dunes or winding up the rocky mountainside roads to go camping. That is where it is at. Do some weight reduction to help with power and suspension. Sliding rag top like the new Liberty sky roof.

keep the weight low and HP high and let the thing fly.
Great idea guys...keep 'em coming!:woot:

While I personally am a street/strip/pro street fan...I already have the SS and that new SVT Raptor has captured my interest. I mean...ultimate truck... big, versatile, and fast on all terrain??? Very cool.

·
Registered
4,126 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
164 Posts
You should go with a baja setup something that has a great amount of HP and can take to the trails like a rock skipping across water. You don't have to go the extreme with the suspension though.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 74 Posts