Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ran into my first fellow SS owner yesterday in the parking lot of the local Walmart. Just like me, it was Black. Only his was an AWD with EVERY option. I asked him how he liked it, and he told me he had it only a week but so far so good. I happened to have my Predator with me so I called him over to show it to him since I have been so happy with the results. Anyway, he looks at me like I am an idiot and tells me he has already ordered a kit from Procharger that is a bolt-on and will be in next week. I asked him if a local shop was doing it and he again looks at me like I am retarded and tells me he is doing it himself. At this point I decide I am wasting his time, tell him to have fun with it and get in my truck. On the way out of the parking lot I notice his tag: "BlwnBus". I take it this isn't his first rodeo. So, my point is has anyone heard about a bolt-on kit from Procharger that they must be keeping a secret from the rest of us???

·
Registered
2006 chevy
1,966 Posts
I talked to the president of ProCharger yesterday on some other random stuff we are working on and there is nothing on the plate right now for this truck.

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_slt_xl
51 Posts
He might of ordered an SSS kit or something similar, and modding it himself:confused: From what I know the TBSS Belt accessories are the same as the Trucks.

·
Registered
2006 chevy
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I guess I'm not retarded, for a second there I thought I was losing my mind. Typical parking lot racer I guess.:crazy:

·
Registered
2006 chevy
397 Posts
GTPprix said:
I talked to the president of ProCharger yesterday on some other random stuff we are working on and there is nothing on the plate right now for this truck.
+1 Procharer has no plans to produce a kit for our trucks. It would be up to an independent shop (MC Racing in OP KS is supposed to be working on one) to create a system for our trucks, and if Procharger likes it they will either buy it from the shop or Market it for them. It's sad if you ask me.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I seem to have these conversations often too. Between my motorcycle and TBSS, I seem to find someone on a regular basis that knows things no one else does. By the time you get your facts straight, it's too late to educate them.

You were probably smart to just end the convo right then. He is either really smart or really stupid...maybe smart and crazy even. :D

·
Registered
145 Posts
Ok How many vehicles use the 6.0

GTO
Vette
TBSS
SSR
Caddy Trucks
Pickem up trucks

So I would figure with a bit of finesse you could make a kit work with no problems. All you would need is a tune.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Jizz said:
Ok How many vehicles use the 6.0

GTO
Vette
TBSS
SSR
Caddy Trucks
Pickem up trucks

So I would figure with a bit of finesse you could make a kit work with no problems. All you would need is a tune.
sharing engine size has little to do with anything else in the modding world. As said above, the LQ9 is a different engine than the LS2.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Obsessed said:
sharing engine size has little to do with anything else in the modding world. As said above, the LQ9 is a different engine than the LS2.
yes ,but all the acc.from a lq9 are on the tbss, a kit will bolt up you just have to fab up pipeing to the intake

1 - 11 of 11 Posts