Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2006 gmc trailblazer_ls
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 06 denali voy. Was wondering if anyone has tried or has this tuner. Looking at ordering it soon for one main purpose of turning of DOD and adding some more power. Still planning on keeping it running on regular but maybe changing some things like shift points and such. Let me know planning on ordering in next week or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2006 gmc trailblazer_ls
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Also fyi i had ordered a predator 2 after bunch of talking with diablo sport and was told it would work. Just fyi it does not. At least not on my 06. So ended up sending it back. Also after i was getting message on tuner i emailed them and same guy that told me it would work then says o yeh it wont work on your vehicle. Even tho day before he said it would. I then proceeded to tell him if he is selling a product and telling people itll work he should probably have real world data it will in fact work and know his own product. But anyways just dont wont others wasting time on this tuner to find out it doesnt work on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
20 Posts
Thanks for this info, I was looking to tune shift points on a 05 tb 5.3l and disable DOD. Good to know it does not work, not impressed with Range AFM disabler. I installed the Range but now have a engine vibration at 28-30mph, its either shifting into overdrive too early or the Range does not work and I am still hitting 4cyl mode, hard to tell...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts