Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey everyone today i was drivin and a bmw pulled up next to me i think it was a 330i so we started racin and i was with him the entire way but i want to be able to rip it i no people will tell me to just get an SS but i dont got the money i already have magnaflow exhaust k&n intake airaid throttle body spacer and a tune from tune time anyone have any ideas on what else i should get to have that edge.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,917 Posts
Since you've already done intake, exhaust, tune, and tbs, pretty much only other thing you can do is get a 50 shot of nitrous. Thats it man, make sure you have Matt either tweak your tune or get a PCM4Less one and have Alvin do it. Personally after looking at a Westers (what TTP uses) I6 tune, Im not impressed at ALL. Wait4Me, PCM4Less, and my personal tunes are much better setup for driveability, power, and fuel economy. This was one of his earlier tunes, dont know if Westers has changed them at all or not.

Just cant mod these I6s that much, unless you are ready for a turbo setup in which case I can tell you how to tune it (95% sure).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.