Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2006 Trailblazer master power window conrtol and door lock switch does not work. the switches on the other doors work fine. I replaced the control panel and still no functions. I wired the window motor direct to battery it worked. Checked all fuses they are fine (both back seat and under hood) and all relays. I have power going into 4 prong plug in driver side on orange line. Have cont on all wires in door between connectors. Any suggestions would be great. I posted in wrong forum earlier and can not figure out how to delete that one

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
694 Posts
I know you said you checked the relays, but that really sounds like a relay issue. The front and rear door controls are on seperate relays. If not a relay, I would check the mounts for the relay, maybe you have a loose wire. You may also check to see if you have power flowing threw the fuses while in the fuse box.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
2 Posts
had similar problem

You say you replaced the master switch panel, right? OK, you may need to have it programmed (dealership) if you bought from salvage yard or elsewhere. I would check and see if the master switch you bought is from an '06 or not. Similar switch panels were used from '02-'06, but unless the one you got is FROM an '06, you'll probably hafta have it reprogrammed. Had same issue with my '02. Dealership wanted $293 for new one + $80 to program it. Bought one from local salvage yard, FROM an '02 TB, and didn't need to have it reprogrammed. It just worked. 50 bucks. Hope this helps some.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.