Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
chevy trailblazer_ls
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 TB. There is a pipe on the rack that connects on both sides. My leak is on the "Rotary Valve" side of the pipe just below the steering column. It is not the typical leak that I see in all of the other threads. I have attached a picture showing the area of my leak.
If I purchase the rack rebuild kit ($50) is there a gasket in there for this connection?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1 Posts
Mine is leaking from the pressure from behind that bracket. I replaced the o-ring, 2 at $15 because I dropped the first one. Still leaking like a sieve! I'm thinking that i should replace the hole pipe next but struggling to find the pipe. Can anyone help???

·
Registered
2 Posts
Mine is leaking from the pressure from behind that bracket. I replaced the o-ring, 2 at $15 because I dropped the first one. Still leaking like a sieve! I'm thinking that i should replace the hole pipe next but struggling to find the pipe. Can anyone help???
Hi I’m have. The same problem replaced several o rings several different ones tried small ones I put on seem to smoosh and split so I tryed go to a bigger one and slowed leak a little but still ends up leaking this is only the top with the problem the bottom I’ve left alone as it won’t come out I’ve pulled the old o ring off the line and used it as a o ring a sizer but no loch do you or anyone know the ex size of the o ring please help or would it be better to the to get a new line ty for time that I you

1 - 4 of 4 Posts