Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy
666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know of any QUALITY Powdercoaters in the New England area? Let me know thanks!

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
187 Posts
Applied finishes in concord nh....Great work, the powdered my 17 stocks...
i called these guys in connecticut, they said dnt even bother because it was so expensive, how much did that run you???

·
Registered
7 Posts
i called these guys in connecticut, they said dnt even bother because it was so expensive, how much did that run you???
I'm currently powder coating my 18's with a local guy here in RI and he is charging me 260 for all 4 wheels with the sandblasting included. Once he's done I can post on the quaility of his work. He must be good though because he had quite a few rims he was working on including a set of shelby GT rims from the new mustang Cobra.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm currently powder coating my 18's with a local guy here in RI and he is charging me 260 for all 4 wheels with the sandblasting included. Once he's done I can post on the quaility of his work. He must be good though because he had quite a few rims he was working on including a set of shelby GT rims from the new mustang Cobra.
hmm... :undecided pls do i'd like to find out how they came out.. another problem with that is im in southern ct lol :duh:

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xuv
419 Posts
I have a buddy here right near Boston, MA that can hook you up if you don't mind the distance, if you are interested, PM me and I'll give you his contact info...

·
Registered
39 Posts
ct powder coating

i work for electric motion company in winsted,ct and we have a powder
coat line and have done quite a few rims for our employees. what do you need coated? i can ask the owners for you:m2:

·
Registered
39 Posts
my boss said that we can do the rims but it will not be show quality since we do not have a large enough sandblaster but he is going to find out a price for me if you guys still want?

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
278 Posts
I'm interested. I may send them elsewhere for sandblasting. Are we just trying to strip the clear coat or bring it down to bare metal?

·
Registered
39 Posts
clearcoat is the problem i think i will ask tomorrow and get back with a price!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
ok guys, so i got some good news from my boss today!! as long as we are already setup for the paint color that you want the price would be $100! if we are not setup for your paint color we would have to get a definite number of rims(more than 20) and he would give us a price then. the only problem is i do not know what kind of black you guys want because we have three different blacks to choose from gloss black (shiny black), matte black (flat black, not to shiny), and textured black(textured flat black, would hide imperfections in paint and rims better) so as long as you either get your rims sand blasted yourself or sand the clearcoat and paint off youself i can get you a great price let me know. also does anyone know where i can get a set of rims for my TB cheap so i can have a set of rims in black too!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts