Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would start a thread where we could all share our camping pictures. I've got some from the first week in March. Friends and I decided to go up towards Dahlonega and do some camping for a night.

Few days before it was rainy and foggy.

This tree was blocking the road.. but not for long.

And of course gotta have some form of history in a camping trip!

Post up your camping pictures!:yes:

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
I used to tow a pop-up (Trailmanor)

but lately I've been doing almost all offroad tenting - waaaaayyyyyy offroad.

Morning through the tent roof:

Who needs a cooler when you have a fridge:

Camping in the Sierra Nevada has some risks:

40 MPH wind in Death Valley one night required some guy lines:

Gotta have morning coffee:

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As always I'm very impressed Roadie. I would really like to do more way offroad camping. Here are some more pictures from the last camping trip.

Yes, these are icicles! In GEORGIA?! Scary pic of me but oh well.

Can't be camping without a fire. Don't worry it had rained atleast 2 inches a day before. I also always have a fire extinguisher on hand.

And then yours truely looking for some firewood. It got down in the 20s that night. I ended up getting out of the tent and sleeping by the fire for a little bit until the fire died down. I ended up sleeping in the trailblazer while my friends managed to get their sleeping bags up over thier heads so they stayed somewhat warm. I'm 6'1 so that didn't quite work out for me.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
26 Posts
Chuck Truck TrailBlazer

AC, DC and Solar. Power from truck, deep cell battery and solar panels on roof. Fully equipped with AC refrigerator, microwave, gas stove and plenty of storage. Bug out, chuck truck, or tear drop ready to roll.

:undecided

1 - 6 of 6 Posts