Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been doing some searching around the site for pics, but it can be a tedious process. So post pics of your setups and include size, model, and any other pertinent info.

I figured this may be a good thread to consolidate pics to make it easier to look for rims. Perhaps this can be stickied too.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Been there, but it is kind of a pain since you have to sort through a bunch of various pics. But so be it. It was just a suggestion to make things a little easier for current and potential future members.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Very nice Jimmy!:yes: :D

Im not one partial to black rims, but on your red TB they look good. Now, the gray molding needs to be black or red to match your paint and rims!:D

·
Banned
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_lt
5,895 Posts
Uno3whO said:
Drop Kit?
Size of Rims?
Groundforce / 20" on 275/45s
ScarabEpic22 said:
Now, the gray molding needs to be black or red to match your paint and rims!:D
<sigh> you're right, its the first thing I noticed when i looked at my car.. modding is a curse.. it'll never stop
As the Godfather once said: "Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in!"
(Got fancier rotors coming in the mail too, the rust is nasty)

·
Registered
69 Posts
summer '04 setup:
Ground force springs, 20" Boss 305, Goodyear GT-II 375/45/20 tires:

I think for this coming warm season I'm getting the DJM upper arms to get rid of the camber up front, I've got the street-scene bumper to paint along with the door handles and other things, and I'll probably be going with the Zinik Mazzoti 22" w/ a 265/40/22 tire

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
6 Posts
You should have went with the red powder coat rims to match you truck.I haven't seen that setup on a trailblazer yet.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Impalajunkie, I definitely like your summer setup better!:m2:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts