Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

what do we do? boot members for not attending meets.

• yes, even if it give's chapters a bad name?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • unsure, but feel something needs to be done?

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
You have such unreasonable and overbearing requirements ..... you ... you ... you .... meanie!
:iagree: :hail: :rotfl:

Seriously though, I have to agree somewhat with Blazernut. Specially at my neck of the woods. I have a HUGE geographical area to mess with!
But one thing I feel is that we *should* have some very basic requirements for belonging to a Chapter (like 1 meet a year, but actively posting on the forum and having some pics in the Gallery) AND we should, as Chapter Presidents/Organisers, practice some flexibility. Heaven knows life isn't scripted! LOL, perfect example -> the past year hasn't been all that productive with my SS seeming to want to spend tons of time in a shop of sorts instead of running the roads!!!

:m2:

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ss_ls
2,251 Posts
:thx :iagree:

Hopefully I'll get to do more with the truck this year (compared to last). :duh: I'd like to get a few meets going too. :thumbsup: But like Dizzlenator there, I won't boot peeps for not making the meets... On the other hand, if you've not logged on or posted in a 6 months or so, then yeah, you'll get a PM first then the size 10 jail guard punt. :raspberry

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.