Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
222 Posts
yeah

Chuck has offered a little party, get together at the Corvettes Of Westchester . If interested in coming up, post here so that he can get a date set.

Don

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
3,682 Posts
Actually this would be pretty cool! Not too far away from me either :undecided:D

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
222 Posts
Reason...

Chuck had talked to me about having the get together a while back. He is VERY BUSY right now travelling for tuning and doing testing of the new AUTOCAL system that will allow you to download a custom tune to your truck that he can e-mail to you if changes need to be made like towing or winter driving vs summer driving.

I will see if he can post up here soon.

Don\

·
Corvettes of Westchester
chevy
20 Posts
Trailblazer Meet At Corvettes Of Westchester

Hey Guys... Sorry I might have posted my meet idea in the wrong section....I'm just learning this new forum layout.

Well, Here's the deal.....I was hoping to get some TRAILBLAZER guys up to my shop for a MEET/LUNCH PARTY/MOD PARTY....or whatever...

While we're primarily a Corvette shop, we've been doing a bunch of Trailblazers lately and everyone seems to like the tuning (and re-tuning) we've been doing for them.

Additionally, while the details are not finalized yet, it looks like Corvettes of Westchester is going to be the "EAST COAST DEALER" for ADM PERFORMANCE.

On January 1st, we took over the entire building we're in and basically DOUBLED the size of our existing shop.

My thoughts were, since VETTES don't go very far, very fast....in the SNOW....Why not invite the TRAILBLAZER guys up to the shop for a "MEET and GREET"???

Let's pick a day...(SAT AND SUNDAY are both good days for me...) and if we can generate enough interest here....We'll set it up....

I'll buy lunch for everyone.....show you all around...and answer all of your questions.....We can do some tuning, installs, or whatever if you have any ideas....

This is really open ended as far as I'm concerned.....so, if you guys can get some ideas together and maybe pick some dates...I'll put it together....

Post up your ideas or call me any time....
Chuck CoW

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Congrats on repping ADM, and Ive only been hearing more and more good things about you Chuck, just makes me that much more bummed because Im on the West Coast.

I need to get a Seattle shop working on these TBs, there are a billion running around here...

·
Corvettes of Westchester
chevy
20 Posts
Congrats on repping ADM, and Ive only been hearing more and more good things about you Chuck, just makes me that much more bummed because Im on the West Coast.

I need to get a Seattle shop working on these TBs, there are a billion running around here...
You know, i am actually traveling for tuning to Corona CA, if you are interested in making the ride for a tune or to hang out, give me a shout here or call the shop 914-332-0049 :thumbsup:I'll be there from the 4th though the 7th or so, of February.

Chuck CoW

·
Corvettes of Westchester
chevy
20 Posts
...this would work...16/17 or 23/24 in February ...it will be right between two trips...
If this does not work for you guys, I'll come up with something else....i just have to make sure i am in town.

·
Registered
2008 chevy
16,008 Posts
...this would work...16/17 or 23/24 in February ...it will be right between two trips...
If this does not work for you guys, I'll come up with something else....i just have to make sure i am in town.
check the link i just posted, its a new thread for the meet!! feb 23 i set as the date, we will see what every one says

·
Corvettes of Westchester
chevy
20 Posts
Sounds good...i guess we'll wait for everybody to see how it goes.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts