Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Please Help SES Light 2004 TB 4x4 I-6

1K views 2 replies 2 participants last post by  eeehabt 
#1 ·
ok i did alot of searching for my p0171 and p0172 codes and ive replaced the O2 sensor in the manifold, ive cleaned the throtle body, ive ran fuel system cleaner through it and i just dont know what to try next and jsut so u know ive had other issues that have been fixed i just replaced my smog pump and 2 evap lines to get rid of my last code and i also had to replace my cracked manifold. i am running out of money and my inspection is up this month (june) and i really have searched this forum and found alot of good advice and have done the things i have read and im really stumped on what to do next any help would be greatly appreciated thank you.

#3 · (Edited)
i just drove my TB some more in hopes of my codes clearing them selves instead i have to add P0410 to my current list of issues:confused:
Hi,
The earlier codes were triggered by the left bank1 oxygen sensor. Once lean and once rich. If you are sure of the sensor that it's OK, you need to check the other one in bank 2. the sensors might give faulty readings due to a damaged one. If they are both OK, Try changing the Cat. You don't need to change it if your truck is under 100,000 miles.

The other new code reads: Sec Air Inject System Malfunction.
How did this problem start?
Have you forgotten to return any plugs?

Check this out
http://forums.trailvoy.com/showthread.php?t=45668

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.