Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I know some of this info is out of date. I need all the help I can get because I am trying to work on the guts of the new newsletter. You guys updating this info for me and checking the content behind the links will help me out big time. Thank you :thumbsup:
Chapters We have recently launched our TrailVoy Chapters. Congratulations to our new Chapter Presidents:

• big ed- Midwest Chapter
  • AbuAbdulAziz- International Chapter
  • Blazernut- West Canada Chapter
  • ieatglue- Eastern Canada Chapter
  • MAY03LT- Midatlantic Chapter
  • ScarabEpic22- Northwest Chapter
  • ssmedt- Southeast Chapter
  • StvsDenaliXL- West Chapter
  • TXBlazer- South Chapter
  • Staff Members managing Northeast Chapter
If you have read the basic requirements (LISTED HERE) and feel you're eligible to join a Chapter, CLICK HERE

·
Southeast Chapter
2004 buick rainier
5,864 Posts
new newsletter:undecided I like:D everything looks good jimmy;

when i clicked on the like to join the chapters it brought me to the page will all the chapters listed but i had to enter the chapter to find the join chapter button; it did not show next to the name of the chapter like it does on the forum home page; not sure if that is just because of me being a chapter prez but just letting you konw

·
Banned
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't think I can add those links to that page, so I will have to try to find another way for members to join :duh:

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
first link ok, second link did not have the little "join chapter" link next to each chapter
new newsletter:undecided I like:D everything looks good jimmy;

when i clicked on the like to join the chapters it brought me to the page will all the chapters listed but i had to enter the chapter to find the join chapter button; it did not show next to the name of the chapter like it does on the forum home page; not sure if that is just because of me being a chapter prez but just letting you konw
:iagree::iagree:
Both

·
Banned
5,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't think those presidents are all correct, are they?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts