Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
2002 non_gmt360 other
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After seeing BIG ED's post on his new plates, I figured it was time to get new ones.

I used to have simple ones on my first truck MINE MC, my initials. My second set of plates was SSE YAAA, that I had on a 1990 Bonneville SSE. I still have the ones from the Bonneville, but since the EX took the cars, there is no point using them on my Buick, lol. Plus I doubt my fiance wants plates that were on a car my ex was associated with.

So I need to come up with something for my Buick now. I am allowed up to 8 characters plus I have a few images I can put on it, which can bee seen at the following link( too many to try and put in a post) http://www.mto.gov.on.ca/english/dandv/vehicle/graphic1.shtml

I doubt I would put any kind of image, but if someone has a good suggestion with an image or not, let me now.

Oh yeah, picture of the truck to help, lol

I'll be waiting, :laugh:

P.S. I do not have a name for the truck either so I can't use that.

·
Registered
2002 non_gmt360 other
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
If it helps any, I am an industrial electrician ( still apprentice but will be licensed).

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,009 Posts
AMPED UP
WIRE GUY
MAD EMF (the MAD is also an acronym :))
BIG AMPS
HIVOLTG
121JIGWTS (any back to the future fans?)

You can get this plate: iheart.gif with any of the following....
POWER
YR SHRTS (your Shorts)
BIG AMPS
VOLTAGE

Just some ideas for your electrical theme.

Eletrcrn = electric rain

wireman

fusebox

shocking..I like this one
Those are good! They look good too (although I think SHOCKING is too big :()

View attachment 3547

View attachment 3548

View attachment 3549

View attachment 3550

Chris

Edit: Well maybe not the last ones, as you can only have 6 letters :(

·
Registered
2004 non_gmt360 other
609 Posts
Theres a bunch of good suggestions here. I can't believe how many plate choices you have. Here in PA they ONLY offer the standard ONE if you want to customize the letters and numbers. :sadcry:

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Theres a bunch of good suggestions here. I can't believe how many plate choices you have. Here in PA they ONLY offer the standard ONE if you want to customize the letters and numbers. :sadcry:
I had a few personalized tags when I lived in PA......some of the best ones were SHTAQUA (for Chautaqua Lake in NY, which I'm surprised the state issued since it was so close to having $H1T) and UDLOSE (on my '70 LS6 Chevelle SS)

·
Registered
2002 non_gmt360 other
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Good ideas here, the shocking one sticks out to me cause sparky is too common.

Oh yeah personal plates are 235$ but with an image are 314$. So forget the image, lol.

·
Registered
2002 non_gmt360 other
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
MAD EMF (the MAD is also an acronym ) Need acronyms for that one, can't quite get this one either FCDNASUP

ok here we go with what a few may look like.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
3,572 Posts
I don't know about the amped up. Some people might think you have a big amped system.
How about WRKHERTZ
I like all the rest!

·
Registered
2002 non_gmt360 other
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yeah I thought the same. The 2 that stick out right now are SHOCKING and HIVOLTG

But keep them coming. I am not getting much help from the other half, she just told me go with whatever I want, lol.

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
MAD EMF (the MAD is also an acronym ) Need acronyms for that one, can't quite get this one either FCDNASUP

ok here we go with what a few may look like.

although the crown is off center I still like shocking, second would be hivoltg the crown is in the O....kind of a cool look...:undecided

1 - 20 of 42 Posts