Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GREAT times today guys. Really good to meet all the new peeps, and awesome seein all my old ones! Little chilly, some no shows, but we still had fun. :grouphug:

LUBE TUBE!!!!!

The group...

The SS table...

The EXT table....

The regular Trailblazer table...

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_lt
912 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Mfizzy

JC_03TB

Boricua_SS

Regularjoe

Slick_SS

And some rolling shots of my brother...was gonna get a vid of a WOT flyby, but it was a little nippy hangin out the window on the highway!! hahaha

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
2,082 Posts
Hey whos sweet azz black trailblazer is the between the two TBss talk about a rose between two thorns.:rotfl:

O nevermind thats mine. Ok im just crackin up here. Can't wait for the next one. :grouphug:

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
687 Posts
Well Gents, another Burg meet in the books. As always, I enjoyed myself. Trailvoy and 355 nation make a wonderful team. See you guys and gals at the next one!

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
2,006 Posts
yes had a great time fellas... definetly worth the 2 and half hour drive from ohio... got some Q/T with the lady and met some great people...always good to put a face to a forum screen name... if i dont see any of you soon at another meet, ill definetly try to hit up Carlisle....

good times folks:hail::hail::thumbsup::thumbsup::tiphat

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Looks like a good time was had by all.....It's good to get to see a few pics of my old stomping ground, I do miss the bike nights at QS&L, but I sure don't miss the snow and cold weather that's for sure. Great pics!!!

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
2,082 Posts
I hear ya on the snow. I'm happy to see it go. As far as Carlisle goes its the one to be at don't question the long drive its well worth it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts