Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Pissssssssssseeeeeedddddddd

5K views 12 replies 12 participants last post by  sevendj 
#1 ·
Hours before I was going on our 1st family roadtrip to NYC, drunk driver ran the stop sign while I was making a left turn.:hissy: I thank god I didn't have my wife or my one year old in the car with me at the time

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
How fast was the driver going? What did the impact feel like?
I bought the TB while my wife was pregnant essentially so there would be a large amount of steel between her, my son and any idiot on the road. So, I've always wondered just how safe it would be in an accident.

Glad it sounds like you were safe and sound and that your family wasn't on board at the time!

#6 ·
Wow im sorry to hear that man! I am glad your ok and that the little one and wife are ok too! Hope that guy/girl is put away! I HATEE drunk drivers! :hissy::hissy:

:iagree: one reason why my parents agreed to past the voy to me was because its a bigger truck and safe to be in.

#13 ·
ouch... glad to hear that the injuries were limited to the car...

I've been hit broadside (while in the backseat) in NYC, when my driver cut someone off. Head smashed out the window, but fortunately it was the one time in my life that I was actually wearing a hat. But that was a little ford subcompact; I'd assume our vehicles hold up a little better

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.