Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello forum! I have this problem with my avic d-1 pioneer gps/stereo.I take good care of my things and rarley use the dvd function on it. But i want to upgrade my maps and i cant get the door to open up. When i push the button, it just dings. Does anyone ever had this problem and know how to fix it?:thx

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
314 Posts
never had that problem or that stereo for that matter but like most electronics sometimes a simple reset of the system and it fixes itself.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
avic d-1

well! my problem is fixed and i think it was the heat. Its very hot here this time of the year in oklahoma.to the guy thats lhao..if you take care of something, it will take care of you. Ive had this d-1 since it came out, and it still looks brand new.It just had a small hiccup is all, now working fine..:thx

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_sle
1,531 Posts
Hello forum! I have this problem with my avic d-1 pioneer gps/stereo.I take good care of my things and rarley use the dvd function on it. But i want to upgrade my maps and i cant get the door to open up. When i push the button, it just dings. Does anyone ever had this problem and know how to fix it?:thx
I didn't think the d-1 had a motorized door? I know the d-3 just had a slot load to keep cost down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.