Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a chart that tells me where the pins coming out of the ecu go. If someone could direct me to somewhere I can find that info I would be very gratefull it is a 07 trailblazer

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
510 Posts
Go to GMTNation and register, and then download what you need:

Good Luck!

Reactions: TJBaker

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need a chart that tells me where the pins coming out of the ecu go. If someone could direct me to somewhere I can find that info I would be very gratefull it is a 07 trailblazer
I could not get on that site evan after I registered I am going to try an go at this differently all I need is to know what plug and what pins go the cam solenoid.
Thanks for any help

·
Registered
510 Posts
Let's see if this schematic helps. It has the wire colors, pin numbers, etc. for the PCM, Camshaft Position Sensor and the Camshaft Position Solenoid.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi thanks for the info but if your attachment has only one page it does not show anything about the cam sensor or the cam solenoid If I am doing something wrong please let me know

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
522 Posts
Hi thanks for the info but if your attachment has only one page it does not show anything about the cam sensor or the cam solenoid If I am doing something wrong please let me know
Actually, it does show the cam solenoid which is what your message, #3 in this thread asked for. It is labelled as C2, pin 39, cam pos sol hi. Follow that brown wire to the solenoid.

The sensor is not on that diagram though.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Actually, it does show the cam solenoid which is what your message, #3 in this thread asked for. It is labelled as C2, pin 39, cam pos sol hi. Follow that brown wire to the solenoid.

The sensor is not on that diagram though.
you are right thanks for helping me out

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
522 Posts
you are right thanks for helping me out
Do you need the sensor wiring as well? I would proceed cautiously and check the wire colors etc to see that they match your 2007. I think there are differences between years.

·
Registered
510 Posts
My apologies, I misread the crankshaft position sensor as the camshaft position sensor. Attached is the schematic which does show the camshaft position sensor. It's at the bottom of the page on the left side.

I know it's for a 2004, but it should be close enough to get you going in the right direction.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
My apologies, I misread the crankshaft position sensor as the camshaft position sensor. Attached is the schematic which does show the camshaft position sensor. It's at the bottom of the page on the left side.

I know it's for a 2004, but it should be close enough to get you going in the right direction.
thanks for the info

1 - 10 of 10 Posts