Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as a few of you already know I was having a dillema a few months back over whether to get the Driv Tantrums or the American Racing Burns... well, I got them, but have just got around to posting pics... thanks for all the input!!

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
1,614 Posts
Look very nice!:thumbsup:

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
at first glance they look like dropstars:crazy:,,,good choice:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2005 chevy
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yeah I know, I definitely need to lower it, the space in the wheel-well has been driving me nuts!! I am a little concerned with putting the stockers back on in the winter, with it lowered, I figure I may rub... I dunno, maybe just being paranoid... anyone else use their stockers in the winter with a lowering kit?

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
599 Posts
those rims look familiar

they're 22's right? I only wish I laid out the extra 200 bucks for 22's...I'm quite sick of 20's :duh:

Your TB looks great, keep it up.

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
yeah I know, I definitely need to lower it, the space in the wheel-well has been driving me nuts!! I am a little concerned with putting the stockers back on in the winter, with it lowered, I figure I may rub... I dunno, maybe just being paranoid... anyone else use their stockers in the winter with a lowering kit?
ive ran my stockers with my 2/4 drop.

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
looking good man.....!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,125 Posts
Looks good
I've seen those wheels somewhere before :confused: but in 24s :D

As for stock wheels they wont rub. Heres mine when I first lowered and got new wheels

·
Registered
2005 chevy
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yeah thanks LMMJ.... you were the one who made me go with the 22"s! as far as 20"s to 22"s i actually thought maybe I should have gotten the 20"s so I can get some bigger tires, ride qualitys not to great, but it sure looks good from the outside...

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
4,125 Posts
yeah thanks LMMJ.... you were the one who made me go with the 22"s! as far as 20"s to 22"s i actually thought maybe I should have gotten the 20"s so I can get some bigger tires, ride qualitys not to great, but it sure looks good from the outside...
thats good to hear. As for the ride... oh well :crackup::dielaugh::rotfl:

·
Banned
2007 chevy
4,644 Posts
So as a few of you already know I was having a dillema a few months back over whether to get the Driv Tantrums or the American Racing Burns... well, I got them, but have just got around to posting pics... thanks for all the input!!

Very Clean

·
Registered
2005 chevy
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Mine is 265/40/22... dont know if you were asking me though :)

Thanks for the compliments :):)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts