Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here they are..photos from this past weekends camping trip/cookout/meet..(there are more in the New England Camping trip thread - i figured i'd put them here and seeing how i have PLENTY) Had an awsome time...got plenty of good action shots. Thankfully rain held off and the weather couldn't be better!

on the way to destination #1

at the park

maybe this could be good for a pic on the 2010 calender??

at the windmills...owe had to actually walk to them because they were doing work on some of them (of course..of all days!)..the views were worth it though

and the remainder of the group at our campsites...blktblazer04 had to go back to mass..

sorry for the sideways shots..photobucket decided to undo my edit

·
Registered
2003 olds bravada
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
looks like you guys had a great time; that campsite by the lake looked awesome
I think i had the better of the three sites..had 3 nice paths to the water with a great view of the surrounding area..only problem was, it was a goose poo mine field..luckily the only place that didn't happen to have to poo was where we put up the tent

wish i coulda enjoyed the great outdoors with yall:hopeless jus dont know how the kids would like it

only one with stockies
if your talking about tires..stockies would get there fine..its a state park with pretty tame dirt roads..they're only a wee bit narrow..as are most roads in campgrounds
that would've been sweet if you were able to camp out as well..but like you said its iffy w/ the little ones..

now we just have to wait for pat's pics

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,401 Posts
Good to see other members using their vehicles in the great outdoors. The campsites look pretty clean too, can't say that about many of the state park's campsites around here.. it seems that teens believe that empty beer cans just magically disapear. :hissy:

Looks like you all had a good time though.:yes:

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
1,614 Posts
You guys had great weather! Hope to get together with you guys soon.
:)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.