Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2008 gmc envoy_sle
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First sorry pictures are so BIG!! New camera:weird:

The wife and I are going to be picking up her new 2008 Envoy tomorrow, well new to us. So I wanted to show the first mod, nothing major but once we get back from vacation I will start ordering so stuff.

I wanted to get rid of the front license plate on the front but didnt want to be left with the holes. So quick stop to local auto store for molding gromets, primer, paint and clear. Total was $16.98. I got two different sizes since I dont have the Envoy yet nothing to go on...But one should fit;)

Not bad..Painted it black to match the Envoy.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt
2,082 Posts
I bought mine and said I was leaving it stock. This is how it all starts. One little mod next thing you know your goin to town. Lets see some pics once u get it. Mabey a little smaller next time :D

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
First sorry pictures are so BIG!! New camera
Welcome, and all that, but these pics are unacceptably large. It's not the camera - just resize them before you put them on Photobucket using any number of photo editing software packages, or the Windows resizer. Then you can edit the post with the new links, or ask any mod to do it.

I'll put this thread in the right forum as well - the Pictures and Videos section.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
916 Posts
Welcome! :tiphat

There are a lot of great folks here with a wealth of knowledge and experience just waiting to share it. :grouphug: We all look forward to your contributions as well.

It’s easy to find answers to your questions. The Search Engine is accessible from several locations. Just look for the word “Search” and click on it. A box will open where you will enter your search criteria. “Search” is you friend. Know it. Use it. Love it! :thumbsup:

Have you checked out the Site Rules yet? The site rules can be found under the Resources drop-down menu at the top of any TrailVoy page. A link follows this paragraph. Site Rules provide guidelines for being a responsible participant in the TrailVoy community. :yes: I'm sure you will enjoy this site and it will serve you and your TV for a long time to come. :)
http://forums.trailvoy.com/view.php?pg=rules

·
Registered
2008 gmc envoy_sle
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
wish i knew how to edit the orginal post... looked all over and cant find it, the only way i got the pictures down was to resize them. But how do you edit yoor orginal posts?

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
There will be an EDIT button, but perhaps you aren't allowed to do that until you get ten posts, just as you can't use PMs yet. Just post the URLs to the smaller pics and I'll fix it up.

·
Registered
2008 gmc envoy_sle
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well the new toy is here..it goes to my mechanic tomorrow, once he passes it with out any problems we will be keeping it and modding it.:woot:
up first new grill, tint, aux for ipod, hids!!!

·
Registered
2008 gmc envoy_sle
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bumper plugs installed... need to clay bar it and get the bugs off.:duh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.