Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
interior's lookin sharp :thumbsup:
:iagree: x2

interior is sweet.....hey Majestics....whats up with the second pic......look at the pic....it looks like the front passenger side wheel is slanted/crooked.....I thought it was the way the picture was taken but.....oh well :undecided

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Yes. Nice interior. Your springs are dirty, though. And take a look behind your tail lights if you want to find a mother lode of dust. :raspberry

Other than that all I can say is ....

ARGHHH! MY EYES!!!!!! TOO SHINY!!!!!!!!

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I took my rear bumper cover off the other day to fix one of the stupid step pads and did some cleaning behind it all and I got behind the taillights as well

as for the rear wheel its sitting in a cracked/broken piece of concrete and sunk in at a weird angle

ya gotta love my rusty A-arms :eek:

·
Banned
chevy
12,260 Posts
I like it all. I always hated the sea of gray. I wanted to try and cover the center console, or at least the side parts, in black suede. Ready set GO!:D

And you can change out the door sill trim with teh Trailblazer one.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like it all. I always hated the sea of gray. I wanted to try and cover the center console, or at least the side parts, in black suede. Ready set GO!:D

And you can change out the door sill trim with teh Trailblazer one.
I actually wanna build my own center console this winter and eliminate the rear Air vents and controls and all the cupholders (well I may keep one LOL), trays and storage compartment.. which will cut down on the height

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think you should paint the door handles too on the outside of the TB.

I like the LEDs inside the handles. Do they stay on with the interior lights? If so, which wire(s) did you tap?
yeah all four come on with the interior lights..

I tapped the brown/white striped wire going to each rear window switch and did the same for the fronts (I ran a wire to the back doors since the front modules get illumination power from somewhere else)

I meant to say thats enough Red for the inside.. I plan on getting color matched exterior handles, lower rocker molding and new bumpers to get rid of the black textured junk.

·
Registered
chevy
357 Posts
yeah all four come on with the interior lights..

I tapped the brown/white striped wire going to each rear window switch and did the same for the fronts (I ran a wire to the back doors since the front modules get illumination power from somewhere else)

I meant to say thats enough Red for the inside.. I plan on getting color matched exterior handles, lower rocker molding and new bumpers to get rid of the black textured junk.
Thanks for the tip. I have some white leds sitting around and may just try this. Of course, you have copy rights to this idea and I'd never claim to have came up with this if people ask;).

Truck looks good by the way. You just need to buy my wheels to complete the setup.:D

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks for the tip. I have some white leds sitting around and may just try this. Of course, you have copy rights to this idea and I'd never claim to have came up with this if people ask;).

Truck looks good by the way. You just need to buy my wheels to complete the setup.:D

I will take your rims if you would donate them to a worthy cause :laugh:

I cant swing money for rims right now... and I have had this truck for 3 years already :(:worried:

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
I took my rear bumper cover off the other day to fix one of the stupid step pads and did some cleaning behind it all and I got behind the taillights as well

as for the rear wheel its sitting in a cracked/broken piece of concrete and sunk in at a weird angle

ya gotta love my rusty A-arms :eek:
i dont think he was talking about the rear wheel,,,its the front passenger side wheel that looks like it has a bunch of negative camber in it,,,,i noticed it too.

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_sle
1,614 Posts
Looks good!:thumbsup: Interior looks sweet! I agree with Lil Mac wheels would complete it:m2:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts