Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2009 chevy trailblazer_lt
10 Posts
Lookin good , did you lower it at all? and where did you get the wheels at, I've been wanting a set of the SS wheels.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,121 Posts
Smokin' Hot!

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
1,002 Posts
Lookin good.... Im actually about to order the same wheels for my EXT today. mind me asking where you got yours and how much you paid with shipping etc?

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks!

I ordered mine from the only source for 22" replicas...."Factory Reproductions" out of CA. The chromes where $1,355.- shipped.

The truck is lowered 2" in the front and 4" in the rear. I used the complete 2/4 lowering kit from DJM.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I just ordered my 22's today at lunch, he said i should have mine hopefully friday. i think i paid 2024. wheels,tires,lugs,locks, m&b, shipped. but im looking at doing just a 1/2 drop to the ext.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,749 Posts
Very nice, that place is close by here, I am strongly considering those. I think I'll save on shipping atleast, if they have a will call. $2024 is pretty pricey though.......

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
416 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That price is w/tires I think. The rims alone where 1,199.- plus shipping. Total from CA to NJ was 1,355.-

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
those look awesome; and that price is great! I thought that chrome was supposed to start ~2100 before shipping
sorry, i was alittle confused when getting my pricing. i paid something like 2200 with shipping. they were 1998. w/the general UHP tires. locks, lugs etc

1 - 16 of 16 Posts