Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2004 gmc envoy_slt
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it possible to get pdf service manuals?

Maybe an electronic copy could be recieved from GM directly, for posting on this site?

As enthusiats of the Tb and envoy, this idea could be considered.

bigaltheking

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_denali
9,380 Posts
Access to manuals

The ability to have access to owners manuals is great. I think what bigaltheking was asking was for access to actual service manuals like the techs use.

·
Premium Member
2008 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,019 Posts
Oops, I didn't realize he said service manuals. That is a good idea. I will look into it.

Thanks!

-Tommy

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
113 Posts
That would be an awesome idea. I have been looking for someone that has these that will burn me a copy for quite some time now. If I find somebody I will let you know.

JD

·
Premium Member
2008 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,019 Posts
jdits7 said:
That would be an awesome idea. I have been looking for someone that has these that will burn me a copy for quite some time now. If I find somebody I will let you know.

JD
Awesome! Please let me know if you do. I'll still be looking too. I have a friend who works for a company that gets contract work from different car manufacturer so I'll contact him.

Thank!

-Tommy

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt
113 Posts
I work at a place that gets alot of service manuals for all different manufactors, but I know we don't get too many for SUV's, mostly trucks, I will have to check. Last time I checked, we didn't have any for our vehicles yet. Maybe I will have to get an alarm system w/remote start so they have to order one.

JD

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
340 Posts
Even after 13 years since the last post? Probably not. :no:

Helm sells manuals and it costs a lot to produce them but there aren't many people who want to buy them. So the price has to be very high. Therefor Helm doesn't want to make it easy for people to steal them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts