Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_denali
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what the part number is for the pcv hose coming off of the valve cover that elbows in a 90° into the air intake? I had to put the factor intake back on mine and I noticed I am missing it so I just have the hose breathing into air. I taped the intake hole but would like to reassemble.
Ty!!

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_denali
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GM GENUINE 12575660 (Standard Replacement) Info DIRTY AIR; PCV INT MANIFOLD TO CYL HEAD PORT
Thank you for quick reply. I have the hose. I need the little elbow that clips into the plastic intake that sits atop of the intake manifold.
If you go here just under the “A”

·
Premium Member
'05 Chevy TB EXT
5,642 Posts
Does anyone know what the part number is for the pcv hose coming off of the valve cover that elbows in a 90° into the air intake? I had to put the factor intake back on mine and I noticed I am missing it so I just have the hose breathing into air. I taped the intake hole but would like to reassemble.
Ty!!
Well --- firstly --- it's NOT a PCV hose on the valve cover.
It's the KV Hose or the atmospheric side of the PCV system.​

That other hose is the CV side of the PCV System and it is 17/32" and that IS the correct hose on the driver-side by the master cylinder.

FWIW ALL KV or CV and Air Injection Reaction (AIR) hoses are measured in odd thirty-seconds of an inch.

17/32" qualifies.

That KV nipple on the vale cover is an INHALE ONLY fitting and it can inhale dirt directly into the engine. That's bad.

·
Registered
2006 gmc envoy_denali
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well --- firstly --- it's NOT a PCV hose on the valve cover.
It's the KV Hose or the atmospheric side of the PCV system.​

That other hose is the CV side of the PCV System and it is 17/32" and that IS the correct hose on the driver-side by the master cylinder.

FWIW ALL KV or CV and Air Injection Reaction (AIR) hoses are measured in odd thirty-seconds of an inch.

17/32" qualifies.

That KV nipple on the vale cover is an INHALE ONLY fitting and it can inhale dirt directly into the engine. That's bad.

Okay I understand that which is why wanted to fix it and I need the little elbow that connects the hose to the plastic intake. The hose is exposed which I don’t like.

·
Premium Member
2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LTZ 4.2L
401 Posts
Thank you for quick reply. I have the hose. I need the little elbow that clips into the plastic intake that sits atop of the intake manifold.
If you go here just under the “A”

Which "a"? There's 13 by themselves and 3 in the word "ALAMY".

1 - 8 of 8 Posts