Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Woke up and drove over to PCMforless this morning, spoke with Kelly and got my tune installed. I am SO impressed with the way it turned out. I had only read what others had to say about it and boy were they right. It's like having a whole new truck. If there's anyone sitting on the fence about getting one, stop sitting around and get it done. I even found myself offering to go to the grocery store for my girlfriend just as an excuse to drive some more. :laugh: I am very pleased with the way it went and couldn't be any happier.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well when you have the money, get it! It's awesome! I had to save up but it was well worth the wait and the money. :yes:

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My tune:

Shift Firmness: 2
Fuel: 87 Octane
Speed Limiter: Removed
Rev Limiter: Tuners Choice
Intake: Stock
Towing: No

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
To even pep the TB with the tune I would recommend to clean the Throttle body.......did that today and I almost pooped myself.....LOL.......seriously...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I cleaned my throttle body about 2 months ago after having some idle problems, it defiantly helped with that.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,191 Posts
To even pep the TB with the tune I would recommend to clean the Throttle body.......did that today and I almost pooped myself.....LOL.......seriously...
YEa, they get pretty dirty. i cleaned mine about 6 months ago, checked it yesterday and it was still spotless. WOO HOOO

PCMforless is the best. I love my baby so much more now, but i wish they could have got the speed limiter removed. 105 mph isnt very fast when your Buddy drives a Z4 Coupe and tries to race u all the time.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts