Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
269 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
.....so I got an;3 ext with around 92,000 miles , all stock, never had the pcm flashed....... and I am thinking of putting the updated fan clutch(WOW.. 92,000 miles on the original fan clutch without issues, who could figure?) with a water pump while I am in there and I understand that some guys go to the dealer afterward to get their pcm flashed for an updated fan clutch, at costs over $200 .......... I also have the hesitation on initial accelaration that I understand there is an update for as well, my question is if I go to pcmforless , wont all the updates be in the pcm I get from them, saving me substantial bucks?:undecided

·
Banned
2003 gmc envoy_slt
7,190 Posts
I believe PCMforless does add all the up-dates when you get a tune. At least that is what they told me when I emailed them before getting my tune about seven months ago.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
363 Posts
Check with PCM4LESS, but I think they only start with the newest updates if you get a new PCM. If you send yours in to avoid having to do the CASE relearn, you don't get the newest program to start with.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts