Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to get rid of the speed or acceleration limiter and the rev limiter in park, or atleast the acceleration limiter in my Trailblazer 2002 EXT. I heard of the site pcmforless.com but it is very confusing for me, and can't find out where on this website they fix this thing, and for how much. Hopefully it is $100 at max. Help me with this?

P.S. Im trying to remove the speed limiter, not to go 100000mph... I am trying to remove this because everytime I wanna cut off some slow poke douchebag, or catch a yellow light, I try to push the pedal more to accelerate faster, and I can never speed up! The engine just has higher RPM.. and thats it.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
Welcome. Your reasons for removing torque management are sort of silly, since a lot of ricers think a "weiner dog" EXT is going to slow THEM down on their way to important errands. :dielaugh: :yes: :cool:

But if you can send in your PCM to pcmforless and get your order in the next day, it's only $99. Yes. Best $100 you'll spend ever on performance enhancing mods.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome. Your reasons for removing torque management are sort of silly, since a lot of ricers think a "weiner dog" EXT is going to slow THEM down on their way to important errands. :dielaugh: :yes: :cool:

But if you can send in your PCM to pcmforless and get your order in the next day, it's only $99. Yes. Best $100 you'll spend ever on performance enhancing mods.
Lol? I actually floored it in my EXT which for some reason accelerates normally then at a medium rate, and some idiot tried to cut me off by going onto the turning lane, then into my lane, floored it, sped up to 40 in few seconds like 3-4 i believe, and that pretty much summed it up for me, its just a problem when I try to accelerate faster, but not VERY fast.

My engine is very powerful...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts