Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
PCMofNC.com - Sponsor
2007 chevy
486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

www.pcmofnc.com​

Hello everyone! We are running a Memorial Day Sale from 5/23/14-5/26/14. Mail order tuning, camshafts, cam kits, pulleys, plug wires, electric fan kits, transmission coolers, pickup tube kits, intakes, HP Tuners software, and more!

Plus, free t-shirt with any orders over $500 (specify size at checkout please!)

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
1 Posts
4th of July sale for 2014 ???

Kelly, I'm a new registered member here. I have been a regular lurker for a few years, reading the forums and using all the excellent info to address any issues that cropped up with my 05 Trailblazer LT I6 4x4. I have read many positive things on this site regarding the great improvements your tuned PCM's bring to the Trailblazer.
I was wondering if there was going to be any type of sale or specials in the near future, on the mail order Tuned PCM for my TB.
I think I would go the loaner or core route as it's my only ride and walking is difficult. I still need to find out more about the differences between the two options. I really want to improve my vehicle sooner rather than later but, being on SSDI fixed income it takes a while to save for these things.
Thanks for providing the means to set these awesome rides up to run the way they should have come from the factory.

Jim Delaney

1 - 2 of 2 Posts