Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle
129 Posts
Probably just an internet glitch. I was on that site yesterday or the day before and it appeared to be functioning perfectly. Will probably come up again later.

ct_mike

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,140 Posts
are they still a vendor on trailvoy? :undecided

they used to have a good price on the new model wipers but the price has gone up. :(

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_lt
835 Posts
Page doesn't expire til Sept..

Registered through: VTDomains.com
Domain Name: PARTS4CHEVYS.COM
Created on: 01-Sep-04
Expires on: 01-Sep-09
Last Updated on: 22-Aug-08

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,147 Posts
Page doesn't expire til Sept..

Registered through: VTDomains.com
Domain Name: PARTS4CHEVYS.COM
Created on: 01-Sep-04
Expires on: 01-Sep-09
Last Updated on: 22-Aug-08
yeh, i knew that stuff.

i actually think that something is wrong with the server that hosts parts4chevys. through my searching, it looks like they are hosted on Microsoft Server and when there are certain problems with it, that error shows up.

·
Registered
2002 chevy
2,582 Posts
relax. they are in the process of fixing their server. Just contact them by phone if you need anything.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
2,063 Posts
It must not like you Ed. I just pulled it up again. Either that or you are trying it at exactly the same time as they are doing something on their server.

Matt

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
FYI here's their phone number 1-866-624-5751.

Im looking to buy an 07 rear wiper for my 02 as Im going to have to replace the whole assembly anyway so might as well use the 07+ setup.

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
It must not like you Ed. I just pulled it up again. Either that or you are trying it at exactly the same time as they are doing something on their server.

Matt
:confused:...so why can't I get it to work?

I JUST tried an it's a no go...

What address are you going to? I'm going to http://www.parts4chevys.com.

thats what I'm typing too, is this wrong?

FYI here's their phone number 1-866-624-5751.

I'm looking to buy an 07 rear wiper for my 02 as Im going to have to replace the whole assembly anyway so might as well use the 07+ setup.

I'm looking to replace mine too, the one I have, a small piece broke off the bottom, now the whole arm can come off....:hopeless...I just found a local stealer has it for $63 + tax, I'll just get it there.

P.S. called them, they are having server problems, saved $20 ordering the part too...:D

·
East Canada Chapter
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
404 Posts
I been trying to get on the site since last week friday, no luck. They gave you a discount cuz the site was down?:undecided

1 - 20 of 28 Posts