Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Parts for our vehicles are obviously much more difficult to find in Europe than in North America. In my case my local Saab dealer has never seen a Saab 97X in his life, and any parts he will need will have to be ordered specially (from Saab assuming they survive somehow...) and will cost a fortune.

The easiest alternative is to order parts in North America but shipping tends to be prohibitive.

I presume that it would therefore be a useful resource for all of us living in Europe to pool the sources we have found locally.

I will be first in listing the garage that is installing LPG (a/k/a Autogas in Germany) in my 97X this week. A BRC brand installation.

Autoservice Peter Reiter
Autogasfachbetrieb
Landstrasse 7a
66802 Ueberherrn
Germany
+49 (6836) 6799
[email protected]

Since LPG costs less than half of the price of Benzin (Petrol in the Queen's English or gas in US terminology) the EUR 2,400 investment should pay for itself pretty quickly.

His price is also around EUR 1,000 lower than the price quoted by Luxembourg suppliers.

Quite frankly the place looks anything but fancy, but the work that I saw was impeccable. I will report back when I will have received the car back and driven a little.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Rob A;718684I will report back when I will have received the car back and driven a little.[/QUOTE said:
I got the car with the LPG installation back yesterday and drove around 150 km.

Mr. Reiter apologized for not having installed the LPG level sensor which he forgot to order, but will do so for the (free) 1,000 km service.

The car drives absolutely normally. If anything it feels even more smooth than when it drives on petrol/gas.

Next thing is to get the installation approved and registered in Luxembourg where the car is registered.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ltz
35 Posts
for some parts check out www.maxxtech .com they have a store in Germany
I orderd several things there for my silverado and are happy with their wa&y of doing things for us by the way I live in Belgium

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
3 Posts
Specific European TB parts

Hi all

I have no problem buying parts from the US (for restriction bypass use bongous.com, works fine)

The real problem is the parts that are made specifically for Europe; like taillights, small head PK3+ transponder keys etc. just to mention a few of the items I am looking for :)

Any idea, anyone?

Lars

·
Registered
2007 saab 9_7x
1 Posts
Help needed!

We live in Germany and we have a problem that no one can fix. On our 9-7x The driver door panel doesn't work and the only way to reprogram it is with a US computer, but no one here has one. Please help!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts