Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving yesterday and this lady drove over a retread that has blown off a semi truck. Needless to say it hit the front of my TB:sadcry:

My question i want to upgrade 06 SS front bumper. Anybody have part # and will I have to buy a new grill?

MMFR

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Mike,
WTF Pal!!! I know you have Catlike reflexes!! Let me and Justin know what we can do to help. I've been looking into the SS grille too. Try www.car-part.com they usually have a few on there, it will give you the distance and shipping and the phone numbers....and yes you will have to change the grille and buy all the other trim pieces, unless you luck out and the place can verify they have the entire fascia and trim as well. Let me know if you need help!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Chris..

The lady with her nice Benz ran it over and I couldn’t move in either L or R because of traffic. Trust me I didn’t want that tire near my TB.

So.. You think the grill would need replacing. After market SS bumper would not fit??
:undecided

MMFR

·
Registered
449 Posts
If you guys are up for it, we could do another mini-meet and assist
in the installation of this. It would prob help Mike to have 2-3 other
guys standing around drinking and not helping, but commenting at
every step and it would likely help us do the same mod after
being the drunken peanut gallery watching Mike figure it all out.

Im probably not the best friend a guy could have, but at least I'm honest.. :D

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ya thanks!!

As long as you don’t show us your "pink thong" again then we are all good!! LOL..:ugh:

jk sonicanatidae!! just wear the baby blue one. :crackup:

MMFR

·
Registered
449 Posts
Ya thanks!!

As long as you don’t show us your "pink thong" again then we are all good!! LOL..:ugh:

jk sonicanatidae!! just wear the baby blue one. :crackup:

MMFR
I dont leave home without it...lol

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Mike, if you can find a decent aftermarket one it would be great....I'm up for one also, I'd let you have mine but I've got the LT and they are different. I looked at car-part.com and they had one for an SS for $150 + shipping....check it out.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WTF!!

Now just 30 min ago, sitting on my couch.. my TB alarm goes off. Guess what. they broke my window and popped my lock on my door. Trying to get in but the alarm went off!!! WTF !!!!

people cant have anything nice anymore without someone trying to MESS WITH IT.

Next time it will not be so good for that person. 9mm or 45 chose one??

MMFR
:mad:

·
Registered
449 Posts
Go with the 45. A 9mm can have a higher rate of fire, but most people
you hit w/ a 45 aint doing anything but laying on the ground, bleeding and
whimpering.

Remember Mike, you're in Texas. "He needa a killin" is a valid defense there.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
139 Posts
for some time i had 2 electrical pads hooked up to a home made taser under the back handle on the hatch since i got about 1000$ in audio back there and hooked it up to a switch up front.so if i felt iffy wherever id turn it on.......took that out after i forgot it was still on and dropped myself to my knees :bonk:

·
Registered
572 Posts
WTF!!

Now just 30 min ago, sitting on my couch.. my TB alarm goes off. Guess what. they broke my window and popped my lock on my door. Trying to get in but the alarm went off!!! WTF !!!!

people cant have anything nice anymore without someone trying to MESS WITH IT.

Next time it will not be so good for that person. 9mm or 45 chose one??

MMFR
:mad:
Sorry to hear about your luck man. When it rains it pours. They say bad things come in three...

for some time i had 2 electrical pads hooked up to a home made taser under the back handle on the hatch since i got about 1000$ in audio back there and hooked it up to a switch up front.so if i felt iffy wherever id turn it on.......took that out after i forgot it was still on and dropped myself to my knees :bonk:
:dielaugh: don't mean to laugh man but that it too funny! I think even if it were me in that situation I would've taken the jolt got up and laughed at myself.

·
Registered
449 Posts
I think I would have left the back-hatch taser.

Thats the kind of thing you generally only forget once..:)

·
South Chapter
4,487 Posts
Mike,
I can't believe I missed this update......WTF?!?! Did you piss off the car Gods? first the bumper now a window......LEt me know if I can help Bro!! My garage is yours if you need it anytime!!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I got her back in place for the most part. $90.00 later for the window, a broken boor handle and jack up door. They tried to open my door but couldn’t get in, so they broke the window the alarm went off. PUNK KIDS: hissy:

Now I think I have to get a new door because of the BIG screw driver markings they left for me to fix. IT's a big sore eye when it's the driver side and someone like me takes good care of my TB.

Thanks guys
MMFR

·
Registered
139 Posts
I got her back in place for the most part. $90.00 later for the window, a broken boor handle and jack up door. They tried to open my door but couldn’t get in, so they broke the window the alarm went off. PUNK KIDS: hissy:

Now I think I have to get a new door because of the BIG screw driver markings they left for me to fix. IT's a big sore eye when it's the driver side and someone like me takes good care of my TB.

Thanks guys
MMFR
check out this site for the door. along with any of car parts you would need. This is how i found my motor with 13k miles on it for $600. :)

http://www.car-part.com/

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
815 Posts
that's funny, I would have probably also gotten up and chuckled and then give off a MOTHA'EFFA.... lol... dude seriously I still can't stop laughing... :woohoo:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.