Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HeEy every one ,(sorry it's in the wrong place) can any one move this thread to non ss model

I Just wanna change the look a lil bit ,so i painted the dark gray part on the rim. It didnt cost me a lot of money but alot of time :drool
Here is the picture (while washing my TB):

So , what do you think guys , was it worth the time that i waste or it didnt change at all .

:thx

·
Registered
5,024 Posts
IMO....it looks good........great job man.......did you finish it off with a clear coat??

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanx guys .
I'm glad that you like it , and about the paint it's a usual body paint with a clear nice coat (I really don't have any idea about the names ) I worked with my friend in his work shop and he helps me a lot .
''I couldn't edit the pic , beside the thread in TB SS section it will be better to move it ''

Thank you ,,,

·
Registered
3 Posts
HeEy every one ,(sorry it's in the wrong place) can any one move this thread to non ss model

I Just wanna change the look a lil bit ,so i painted the dark gray part on the rim. It didnt cost me a lot of money but alot of time :drool
Here is the picture (while washing my TB):

So , what do you think guys , was it worth the time that i waste or it didnt change at all .

:thx
This rim is looking awesome. How much it cost to you? I too want to buy it for my envoy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts