Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A few weeks ago my SES light came on and began flashing. I got the codes read and it threw camshaft positioning sensor P0340 and crank shaft positioning sensor (I can't remember the code number). I replaced both and cleared codes. I drove it for about 20 miles and the light came back on. I read them again, this time it was just P0340. I looked under the hood to check my installation of the new sensor and sure enough the pigtail connector wasn't all the way connected. I plugged it in and drove it. Now when i reach speeds above 30 or so my SES light goes from constant to flashing. I haven't had time to get the codes read again but intend to within a few days. I will post the results when i do.
Symptoms: Rough start, rough idle between 500-1500rpm, and a slight jerking or knocking or dragging sensation when pulling off or coming to a complete stop. Shifting into neutral does not help.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Solved!!

It's ok i got it. No worries guys you can sleep at night knowing my issue is solved. I went and had the OBDII codes read again and it through a P0305 (cylinder 5 misfire). Went to pull-a-part and ripped a coil pack off an '03 ($7.00) and installed it in the parking lot. My issue was instantly solved. had the codes cleared at autozone and haven't had my SES light come on since. Shout out to the man MAY03LT on youtube for walking me through this mess. :thx:thumbsup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts