Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey TBLZERS, Thanks for allowing me to join in this forum. Wondering if any one can help me with some DIYS for my 08 TB LT.
I’m at approximately 250K. These codes keep popping up. Anyone had and fixed? Can you help me out? Appreciate it!
P013B
P0411 shows twice on my scanner
P0455

· Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
2,163 Posts
P013B: slow response from your post catalytic O2 sensor. Maybe time to change that sensor.

P0411: Secondary Air Injection System, low air flow during a phase one test. I do not have that system so cannot add any experience there.

P0455: Large leak in the fuel vapor (EVAP) handling system. Bad gas cap or fuel filler neck, or any of a handful of other causes.

· Premium Member
'05 TB 4.2 EXT
6,192 Posts
P0411 CAN be a frozen blower motor --- or an ice-plugged delivery hose.

The blower motor can have ice in it - or dead puppets --- but if the vehicle's living outside (un-garaged) and is short-hopped --- it's usually ice that's stuck in the outlet hose.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey TBLZERS, Thanks for allowing me to join in this forum. Wondering if any one can help me with some DIYS for my 08 TB LT. I’m at approximately 250K. These codes keep popping up. Anyone had and fixed? Can you help me out? Appreciate it! P013B P0411 shows twice on my scanner P0455
TJ- Thank you for your insight. Have you personally found any YouTube videos on these fixes? It’s been hard to find the specific model year.

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
P013B: slow response from your post catalytic O2 sensor. Maybe time to change that sensor.

P0411: Secondary Air Injection System, low air flow during a phase one test. I do not have that system so cannot add any experience there.

P0455: Large leak in the fuel vapor (EVAP) handling system. Bad gas cap or fuel filler neck, or any of a handful of other causes.
Great stuff Surfer 🏄‍♂️ ! I do have a blower
door that has malfunctioned on driver side.
I keep getting a “check gas cap” and I replaced 3 but still no good. That filler neck sounds like a culprit…that’s going to be $$$.$$ probably. Really appreciate your input.
Today! Font Technology Display device Electronic device Auto part

· Premium Member
'05 TB 4.2 EXT
6,192 Posts
Wrong door/blower and controls ... that stuff you mentioned is your Heater/Air Conditioning system, not your Secondary Air Injection System under the car. It's part of the emission system, not creature comfort.

Try again.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts