Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone help me out I purchased my 03 LT/EXT TB and there is no manual. I was playing around with the overdrive switch but it does'nt seem to be working. Anyone able to give me pointers. There is no indication of it being engaged.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i need a physical booklet so when i am in the car i can refer to the manual. To print it will be very large binder. Thanks though. The overdrive switch is to the left of the steering wheel by the wiper controls. I know there is a push button then there is a lil switch with an O, an icon that looks like a clock in some sort, then a + sign.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,708 Posts
I do not know what kind of printer you have but mine will allow me to set the page size and print the even pages. Then put the pack of paper back into the printer with the blank side up and print the odd pages. Bingo, the same book that came with the vehicle.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yeah u r right and what a moron i am. I meant cruise control. My field office has a real cheap ass printer that would take all day to make a booklet copy. But as far as that I'll read up and follow up.

·
Banned
2004 gmc
26,181 Posts
The instrument panel does indeed have a cruise-engaged light. Just read the PDF of the manual and make sure you're turning it on properly.

If it doesn't work, there are some engine controller error codes that will inhibit the cruise control. You would have to get a code reader to see what's in memory.

·
Northwest Chapter
11,824 Posts
Either a light that says "CRUISE" or is a picture of a speedometer with a line through one side will come on when its engaged (both are green). Make sure you have the switch actually in the on position (the switch on the frontside of the stalk).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.