Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_sle
3,097 Posts
Not bad choices. Only thing is Bill and Joe need to understand they can't fly off the handle at the noobs like they might have in the past:D But overall I think it will be good for the site to have all 3 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2008 chevy
16,008 Posts
wow i must have missed something..... i had no clue any of this was going on.

i agree, they are all good choices, but need to understand that becoming a mob means somethings have to change!!

·
Premium Member
9,559 Posts
i agree, they are all good choices, but need to understand that becoming a mob means somethings have to change!!
Yea, like you have to start wearing suits and speaking like the Godfather... :crackup::crackup::raspberry

Sorry, I just had to.

All are great choices, but they must know that with power comes great responsibility...

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Not bad choices. Only thing is Bill and Joe need to understand they can't fly off the handle at the noobs like they might have in the past:D But overall I think it will be good for the site to have all 3 :thumbsup:

:iagree:...joe and bill have been harsh at times and quick to fly off the handle in a sarcastic way. both need to know this is not fair to the members how ever stupid their questions may be, other than that all 3 would be fine...:thumbsup:

PS and being a mod sometimes you can't say what you really what to say, unless to us..:laugh:

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
Yea, like you have to start wearing suits and speaking like the Godfather... :crackup::crackup::raspberry

Sorry, I just had to.

All are great choices, but they must know that with power comes great responsibility...

Sorry guys, didn't mean to keep you out of the loop, someone spilled the beans a little early just to screw with the guys....

I am slightly worried about those guys and their "newbie ways" too, Joe and I were talking about that too.

·
Banned
chevy
12,260 Posts
Ban em. Ban em all!!!:D

I think they will be ok, as long as you tell them the are moderators and leading members of the welcome wagon. They must play nice until the new member has at least 100 posts!:cool:

·
Banned
chevy
12,260 Posts
I have no doubts that if we explain to them the ins and outs they will be just fine. Roadie and Joe are very professional type guys, they are just having fun is all.
FUN? FUN??? THEIR WILL BE NOOOOO FUN AS LONG AS JIMMY IS RUNNING THE SHOW!:nono:

:laugh::raspberry

·
Banned
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_1ss
5,307 Posts
OK guys, I have been doing some spring cleaning before we bring these guys on board. As we have done most of the time in the past, we will bring these guys on as moderators, not super moderators. They will not have access to the Senior Staff forum (THIS ONE), which is why the Staff forum looks damn near empty. I have moved all of those old threads into the archives.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,311 Posts
OK, what in the world is going on! when did this get decided? and may i ask why we werent aware of any of this?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts