Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have their original window sticker (Monroney label)? I have a new-to-me 2005 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LS (AWD, 4200 Vortec) but don't have such window sticker.

Ideally, I would like to see a 2005 but anything close is helpful, such as a 2004 or 2006 or TrailBlazer that is not a LS. There is a window sticker here but some of the lettering, particularly some of the standard features I cannot read. I'd also like to figure out what options my vehicle has. Latest NAV DVD version

·
Registered
2004 GMC Envoy SLT 4.2
259 Posts
"You can get your car's build sheet from GM with just an email request. Send an email to [email protected]gm.com , include your name and your vehicle's VIN and they will email you back your build sheet in PDF form. "

6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"You can get your car's build sheet from GM with just an email request. Send an email to [email protected]gm.com , include your name and your vehicle's VIN and they will email you back your build sheet in PDF form. "
Thank you for the advice. I emailed them on a Sunday of Memorial Day weekend. To my surprise, I got a reply 2 hours later! They emailed me a build sheet in pdf. Very interesting reading. I realize that it is just a list of options and list of some equipment that is standard in the US (and may or may not be standard in other markets), but it is a document supplied by GM.

I don't have any expectations that I would get a copy of any actual paperwork that might have been attached to the vehicle as it progressed down the assembly line. In the era of computers, I would expect less of that than in years past.

The build sheet included the factory (Moraine, OH, which I knew) and the date of assembly. Looking at the factory codes on the vehicle itself, I see that the side glass was made in Toledo, OH and the tires (replacement, not the originals) were made in the Goodyear plant in Lawton, OK.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts