Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
im not sure what the "center caps" your talking about are,,,the wheel locks im talking about just look like lugnuts except one of them has a special key adaptor instead of the basic socket...each set comes with ID card and a 6digit code..if you loose the "key" you need that 6 digit code to get another one made.

·
Registered
2006 chevy trailblazer_ls
3,420 Posts
im not sure what the "center caps" your talking about are,,,the wheel locks im talking about just look like lugnuts except one of them has a special key adaptor instead of the basic socket...each set comes with ID card and a 6digit code..if you loose the "key" you need that 6 digit code to get another one made.
The center cap is the thing that hides the lugs... and yea I hope it is removable too. Black lugs would look killer if it was smooth in the center :D

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
yes i know what a center cap is:raspberry,,what i didnt get was the fact that it sounded like you guys were saying you couldnt use your center cap if you had wheel locks.

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
lol,but i would get some locking lugs,,you CAN get black ones too!:thumbsup:

21 - 32 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.