Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just ordered BST HD shocks from shockwarehouse for my 03 TB EXT. I am thinking about changing coils/springs (no lowering/lifting/towing), but couldn't find many choices searching online and threads.
Please tell me where to find good ones (hopefully not dealers), and IF THERE any parts that i should replace on the way, like rods, bearings, bushings, etc...

My truck drives fine with 76k, just the suspension needs to be stiffer (still have originals on it), and maybe change few things since i will be working on the suspension... hate to work on it again soon.

Thanks

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,118 Posts
I just ordered BST HD shocks from shockwarehouse for my 03 TB EXT. I am thinking about changing coils/springs (no lowering/lifting/towing), but couldn't find many choices searching online and threads.
Please tell me where to find good ones (hopefully not dealers), and IF THERE any parts that i should replace on the way, like rods, bearings, bushings, etc...

My truck drives fine with 76k, just the suspension needs to be stiffer (still have originals on it), and maybe change few things since i will be working on the suspension... hate to work on it again soon.

Thanks
The new BSTs will help ALOT!
But unless you preload the springs a little you will still have that
minivan feel of a ride..

I would replace the upper strut mounts while you have the assemblys
apart.
O`Reileys has them for like $26
Monroe strut Mate # FM1325

Hope this helps you

1 - 3 of 3 Posts