Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got done painting one of my wheels and like the way they look so thought i would post a pic before i do the other 3 tomorrow. Please let me know what you think.

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
41 Posts
got the best rims for trails in chevy world but think instead of silver should be black like iroc rims who has done it show me how good it looks so i have conf to do so ltz rims on lt black gold:woot:

·
Registered
2003 chevy trailblazer_ls
497 Posts
looks great. :thumbsup:

I'd like to paint my wheels, as well.

What paint did you use? I'm assuming you used painters tape for the lip... Did it come out round? Or can you tell you used a bunch of strips of tape to do it? I want a lip like that, but I was planning to do all-black to avoid it looking bad. But based on the pictures, yours looks great. Same in real-life?

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_ls
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
i just used the duplicolor wheel paint and clear coat. I also used masking tape to cover the lip, It was pretty easy to do, just took a little patience with taping and making sure the wheel was nice a clean but other than that they turned out pretty good. On the grill i just sprayed it with krylon gloss black.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.