Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
chevy
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I put spikes on the rear pillars and they look great. I was also thinking of throwing two spikes on top of each headlight (on the hood). I placed them there just to take a pic...What do you guys think?

...Now should I go with this?:confused:

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,574 Posts
It's not my cup of tea. :m2: But if you like it go for it.

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ltz
84 Posts
you should put them in the ABS plastic part of the grill. they will be out of the way for wash, you wont be defacing your hood, and that will probably look the best. chrome spikes against black. hmm:undecided

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_ls
154 Posts
fed ex really does suck

been waiting for my grille to come in for two weeks now all excited like a kid in a candy store when i saw the fed ex truck pull up and guess what got the grille and it was snapped in half (good times) now i have to wait until they ship it back and they replace it one more time this blows.

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
been waiting for my grille to come in for two weeks now all excited like a kid in acandy store when i saw the fed ex truck pull up and guess what got the grille and it was snapped in half (good times) no i have to wait untilt they ship it back and they replace it more time this blows.

what?? :weird::weird:

to the OP.. not really feeling it.. :m2:

·
Registered
chevy
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:no::no: too tacky.
Yes, that word almost crossed my mind also. But with most mods being pretty much all the same (roof rack, debadge, demold, etc, etc...), I figure I'd do something different to make her stand out. Guess you'd have to see it in person to appreciate. Almost looks like mean eyebrows:D. However, I did ask for opinions so...I'll have to sleep on this one.:undecided Thanks for the input.

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
complete the theme and throw a set of these on:thumbsup

1 - 12 of 12 Posts