Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

Ontario Roll Call

68K views 227 replies 75 participants last post by  JacksonJ 
#1 ·
I'll start it off, let's get everyone from Ontario to post in this thread.
year/make/model/location/mods/pics

2002 SLT Envoy
London, Ontario
Kenwood indash DVD, 12"JBL, Bazooka amp, H.I.D.s, 3" cat back with flowmaster, 22" wheels and billet grill
future mods: headrest screens next month. Maybe air ride over the winter.

See less See more
#3 ·
2003 Trailblazer LT EXT
Toronto, Ontario
2 12" Infinity Reference 1230W's, Pioneer 5001 amp, green underglow, intake w. home made heat sheild, bowtie exhaust tip, black grille bowtie, trailvoy.com stickers, custom emblems :D

#13 ·
Gotta get my name in with this group also. '05 LT EXT with rear seat DVD player and headrest monitors, B&M Transmission cooler and Prodigy electric brake controller. Live and work in the Greater Toronto Area (otherwise known as "the 905"). I've got a few photos in my gallery but have to get some more recent ones up.

#16 · (Edited)
Bayview and Highway 7. My brother goes to York Uni. so he passes by there a lot :yes: Maybe a meet in the future :undecided

Do you go to the dealer on yonge/steeles? We go there and the customer service is awesome :yes:

#18 ·
Bayview and Highway 7. My brother goes to York Uni. so he passes by there a lot :yes: Maybe a meet in the future :undecided:
I was in your neighbourhood tonight at the Curling Club on Elgin Mills. Any other GTA folks want to get together?

Do you go to the dealer on yonge/steeles? We go there and the customer service is awesome :yes:
We have bought our 3 last cars there and have a friend who is a mechanic there so we also get great service. Also like the "no haggle pricing" policy. I hate games!

#34 ·
Sorry, missed this thread ...

2006 Trailblazer LT I6
Mississauga (live), Toronto (work)
Many, many, mods. You can read the threads ...
Offroad Bumper
Spare Tire Carrier
Lift & Suspension
Lighting

Here is my 2008 Trailblazer calendar Pic:

I hope to be organizing a meet and trail drive up at Blue Mountain this summer. Many logistics to work out, but it wouldn't be only for the 4x4 crowd

#35 ·
I hope to be organizing a meet and trail drive up at Blue Mountain this summer. Many logistics to work out, but it wouldn't be only for the 4x4 crowd
Count me in! The wife and I have a cottage across the bay and that meet sounds like an awesome idea. :tiphat

2006 TrailBlazer EXT LT 4X4
Toronto, Ontario

MODS (for now):
SportRack roof basket with extension
SportRack hitch mounted basket cargo carrier
Garmin Nuvi 650 wife telling me where to go replacer :woot:
Overhead DVD
Baby seat

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.