Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
41 - 60 of 228 Posts
new trailblazer

how's it going, just bought my 2002 tb ltz with ss wheels on it. i live in guelph, plan on lowering the rear by 2", wiht drop springs and new shock absorbers. do any of you know a goos place on the gta to pick good suspension parts for my tb.

thanks

I'd have to say ebay or somewhere online for aftermarket parts :undecided

grill

I'll start it off, let's get everyone from Ontario to post in this thread.
year/make/model/location/mods/pics

2002 SLT Envoy
London, Ontario
Kenwood indash DVD, 12"JBL, Bazooka amp, H.I.D.s, 3" cat back with flowmaster, 22" wheels and billet grill
future mods: headrest screens next month. Maybe air ride over the winter.

Canadian Chris - I live in Chatham - where did you get you billet grill - here in canada or thru the us??? - how much

thanks

He got it from the US, ebay I think. He sold his Envoy about 2 years ago :worried:

Just a bit outnumbered.

Haven't seen your truck around. I will definitely be on the lookout now for it. Most people that know me, used to be able to pick out my truck cause I had 6000K HID lights in the lows and fogs, but now that I went to 4300K it looks more stock and I can hide that much better, lol. One less reason to get pulled over for no reason.

LMAO!! She's hard to miss!! Lord! (and easy to find in a parking lot as I'm sometimes scatterbrained... eheh)

The popo here are touchy about bright lights? Crap. There goes that mod. Oh well, I'll find something else to do! Certainly no lack of options for me.

If ya ever see me (and can catch up) honk and wave. You'll definately see me before I see you, I can't hide well. heheh

Stef.

(anyone else from Sudz on here?!)

Hello Ontario Roll Call,

Count me in, photos coming as soon as my junior limitations are gone. Looking forward to my first meet somewhere, please send or post 09 schedule.

Regards, CCI_TBLT

wats up guys!! CCI_TBLT where bouts in toronto you from?? I think we should start formulating a plan for a meet sometime this summer. Hopefully we can get more than 4 members to come out this time:duh:

41 - 60 of 228 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.