Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ss_3ss
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As many of you know, my car got keyed about a month ago. I just got a new envoy 2 days ago... I woke up this morning and found that my two left tires were slashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::x:sadcry:
You guys dont even know how pissed i am now!I was going to go get a viper alarm system yesterday, but instead I went to the air and water show.

·
Registered
2007 chevy trailblazer_ls
346 Posts
Seems like you pissed someone off..

·
Registered
2007 gmc
11,894 Posts
As many of you know, my car got keyed about a month ago. I just got a new envoy 2 days ago... I woke up this morning and found that my two left tires were slashed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad::x:sadcry:
You guys dont even know how pissed i am now!I was going to go get a viper alarm system yesterday, but instead I went to the air and water show.
Damn man!! That sucks azz. Might be time for a security camera or too. Anyone who may be pissed at you for any reason? Seens to many times to be a coincidence.

·
Banned
486 Posts
if you dont get the cameras your just asking for it again. Make sure you get the cameras that have a very good nite vision option. Put these f'ers in jail, and let the boys in there snuggle sith them. i am thinking some kids, but I don't know who you have beef with. are there any hoodlum kids that live near you. And definitley get some motion detector something out there.

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no the kid thats doing it has a huge crush on my girlfriend for i guess 7 or 8 years. and hes going to college 5 minutes from where my girlfriend is going. so I think hes doing it so say that shes going to ditch my and go with him. the funny thing is that my girlfriend hates him.

·
Registered
2007 chevy
78 Posts
wow sorry man i feel your pain. that is horrible. ya if you put your truck outside again make sure you setup cameras so you can catch these fools. or just wait up one night with a couple friends and beat the crap out of em....thats what i would opt for. hope you catch these guys

·
Registered
2002 chevy
2,582 Posts
maybe its someone you pissed off on the road and he followed you. Have you been pissing people lately on the street?

·
Banned
2004 gmc envoy_slt_xl
5,903 Posts
wow, you better do something about this, this is getting very serious. keyed one truck really bad and now slashed 2 tires on the new one.....:nono:
if you think its him, talk to the police, press charges, have the police question him, make him prove his innocents. I'd be steaming mad. no telling what he or who ever would do next.

·
Registered
96 Posts
i would set up a security cam on ur truck or when u think he is going to do it again sit in the garage or some where u can see ur truckand when he comes up to ur truck give him a ass beating he will never forget.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Man that is terrible! I may be too protective of my TB but I would stay up a little late with a few buddies of mine and let my 12 gauge do the talking!:hissy: However, if I opted for the more non fatal route, I would probably just use an axe handle and break his arms so he'll think twice about using them on my car...!

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,191 Posts
i would set up a security cam on ur truck or when u think he is going to do it again sit in the garage or some where u can see ur truckand when he comes up to ur truck give him a ass beating he will never forget.
:iagree:

set up some sort of surveillance alarm so you know when someone is outside, then run out there with a paint ball gun and a baseball bat and kick the **** out of him !!

·
Registered
2002 chevy trailblazer_lt
899 Posts
Nah, just get a movement sensor inside the truck , point it as that it gets triggered ONLY when someone is too close to the truck, to that attach a rig of lights and alarm, just the noise and light will either make him **** his pants, or annoy a neighbour who will call the police on him....

·
Registered
3,227 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
lol very funny ideas. Actually I have a couple of security cameras for outside that are wireless and transmit to my router. I've been meaning to put them up:bonk:, but the thing is the security cam doesn't transmit across my house. so im going to have to put an access point in the attic over the garage.

·
Registered
chevy
1,797 Posts
If you go with the paintball gun... freeze the paintballs... :D

That sucks man! Have the police set someone at or in your house... catch the little f'er!!:mad:

·
Registered
2002 gmc envoy_slt
1,147 Posts
I know it sucks man! Years ago we had some punk kids come by our neighborhood and spray painted EVERY car on our street as some kind of prank. Luckily one of our neighbors worked for Diebold and got a free security system w/ video cameras. With his help, police caught the punks.

There was another indecent where my family and I were in my dad's BRAND NEW 07 Sierra. It hadn't even been a WEEK since it left the FACTORY when we were at an ATL Braves game and someone got pissed off at the parking attendant and punched the bed several times (truck was the closest to him). This happened while we were still IN the truck, although he didn't know that because of the tint. After he punched the truck, we all opened the doors and he ran like crazy. Cops later caught him and he had to pay $600 in repairs.

·
Premium Member
2006 gmc envoy_slt
85 Posts
I have been known to hide in vehicles to catch someone messing with them. I used to have a very custom truck when i was younger, some punks kids used to mess with it, sat in it one night waiting for them, yep, caught them in the act.. they never messed with it again.
:iagree:

Do this with a paintball gun in one hand and a video camera in the other.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Man that is terrible! I may be too protective of my TB but I would stay up a little late with a few buddies of mine and let my 12 gauge do the talking!:hissy: However, if I opted for the more non fatal route, I would probably just use an axe handle and break his arms so he'll think twice about using them on my car...!
Why down grade from 12GA to an axe handle? You can break and remove limbs with the 12 and it not be fatal... I also would just be using my 30-06 with a nasty 180 grain bullet:D

And you dont want to know what I have ummmm... "contemplated" doing to people that have messed with my vehicle. And no it wasnt sugar in the gas tank or anything like that... We will say that there wasnt proper lubrication for the internal engine components.:eek:

·
Banned
2005 gmc envoy_sle
3,253 Posts
If you go with the paintball gun... freeze the paintballs... :D

That sucks man! Have the police set someone at or in your house... catch the little f'er!!:mad:
BETTER IDEA.... TWO WORDS FOR YA......SMITH&WESSON :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts