Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_lt_ext
5 Posts
I'm in Jenks. I just registered yesterday. I don't have an SS, but a buddy in Skiatook just bought one last week. I believe it's an '07. I haven't even seen it yet.

I'll have some pics of my EXT up soon.

·
Registered
91 Posts
There are at least 3 here in OKC...my black one...an additional black...and a silver. I also saw a blue on Kilpatrick turnpike the other day....paper plates...couldn't tell where it was from.

·
Registered
15 Posts
i got two buddy's in okc that have SS 1 blk one in norman ( all stock ) and one white one in yukon ( tinted windows is only mod )

and i have my black one here in tulsa

i also have a buddy lookin at a silver on only time will tell if he gets it or not

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey i didnt know they had computers in Oklahoma???
:D jk jk i love you guys :hail:

good thing im in baton rouge working right now

when i get back to oklahoma all hell breaks lose :crazy: and i cant seem to use it again

·
Registered
2007 chevy
229 Posts
Just wanted to see if there were any Oklahomans here??
I'm down in SW OK (Lawton/Fort Sill).

Ive been working up here in Okc for about 2.5 months, I have not seen one SS. Must be rare in these parts.
I know there are at least 6 here in Lawton (that's including mine). I thought I was the only one driving around in this area and then all of a sudden I saw two other blue SS's, a Silver SS, a Black SS and I just saw a white one the other day.

hey i didnt know they had computers in Oklahoma???
:D jk jk i love you guys :hail:
What part of Cali? I lived in LA and Orange County for 25 years until I joined the Army and they sent me here. It was a definite culture shock when I first got here, but I actually bought a house here because it is so cheap compared to California. I would have paid 4 or 5 times the price in Cali. It kind of scares me to think of ever even trying to move back there again!

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,084 Posts
Other then start a new thread, I thought i would add to this one.

Now that i have moved out to Norman OK, I was wondering if anyone was interested of doing a meet out near here or in OKC. I dont know the area well, but this is a good way to get to know OK TVers. So if anyone is interested about doing a get-together, then lets get one started.

On a side note, there is a rummer that some of the SoCal crew will be visiting me in May for my B-Day. Lets find a place to hang out for that. I'll keep you guys posted.

JJ

·
Registered
339 Posts
Other then start a new thread, I thought i would add to this one.

Now that i have moved out to Norman OK, I was wondering if anyone was interested of doing a meet out near here or in OKC. I dont know the area well, but this is a good way to get to know OK TVers. So if anyone is interested about doing a get-together, then lets get one started.

On a side note, there is a rummer that some of the SoCal crew will be visiting me in May for my B-Day. Lets find a place to hang out for that. I'll keep you guys posted.

JJ
We moved from Tulsa, OK to Missouri a few years ago. We go through Tulsa every few months to see family. Id be up for a meet. Tulsa is only a few hours from where we are at now.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls
1,084 Posts
That sounds like a plan. I know that its still winter, but its not going to be here forever. This will give us time to get more people together and maybe make something of it. I would also love to get some of the brothers from Texas.

Just a thought.:undecided

1 - 20 of 111 Posts