Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok city guys need some help on this one i dont go to the city often and dont know where a meet would be ok for a "meet and greet/ show and shine" possilby

just got word coming to ok city friday july 3rd for the holiday if any of you would like to meet up say saturday maybe breakfast or lunch for a quick unformal meet/greet we could find somplace suitable, ill be in bethany and will need to be a central place for all that would like to join

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump :bonk:
suggestion;
ok city guys/gals if you would send a pm to me with dates and suggestions so i can build a list to find a suitable place for us to have a meet thank you for your support :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2005 gmc envoy_sle_xl
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok folks need some input here we are dying here cant set a good date and place with out some input thanks.... looking at august and september now

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
314 Posts
i PMd you some possible things before i saw this post maybe throw them up here and see what people think. I still think a lake would be good news especially if we luck out and someone has a boat or other water craft.

·
Registered
2004 chevy trailblazer_ls_ext
314 Posts
come guys i know there is a bunch of us. here in the OKC area chime in. Lets put on a good meet. Right now we are throwing around a camping thing at one of the many lakes here in Oklahoma. It would be nice to see of the TX guys make it as well. maybe txblazer can bring us all new grilles as a participation gift. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.