Chevy TrailBlazer, TrailBlazer SS and GMC Envoy Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, nevermind. I went back out there to take some pics and no biggie. when the front doors or the liftgate are opened the amp turns on but off again a minute or so after the doors are closed. must be getting some juice when doors are opened and courtesy lights come on. no bigge, hey thanks everyone for the help. all the posts and personal help have been huge. hope i can pay back in time. ill post some picks when i get it all cleaned up. thanks again.

·
Registered
2005 chevy trailblazer_lt
1,339 Posts
Take your keys out?:undecided

I remember when Andrew and I were hooking mine up, he noticed that my amp turned on when I put my keys in the ignition with the door open.
The factory amp turns on to play the chimes?

With the keys out and door open is the amp off?
If not, check the pink wire - anywhere, at the amp is probably easier - it should not have 12 volts in above condition.

:undecided

You got it.

·
Registered
2008 chevy trailblazer_lt
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
nah, just kept opening and closing doors and apparently when you do that it sends enough juice to the amp to light up until about 30 secs after the doors are closed. guessing has something to do with the courtesy lamp circuit. not sure. hey, thanks again for the help buddy, hope i can return the favor sometime.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.